Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Goals



Writing about feminism is a big endeavor for me. There are so many paths to explore and approaches to take that I need to understand my purpose as I begin. As I evolve as a writer I'll want to look back and see how far I've come. To that end I need a list of goals and purposes.
1. I want to learn more about the feminist movement
2. I want to understand how men and women intentionally and subconsciously participate in misogyny.
3. I want to learn about the history of feminism and what direction the movement is heading in
4. I want to be an active part of the feminist movement.
5. I want to promote atheism and humanism and explore the role of feminism in those movements
6. I want to define issues women face and think of and study viable solutions.

That should be enough to keep me busy for a while.

No comments: